On this page you can read everything about the ferry Terschelling prices. What are the costs for a ticket for the ferry to Terschelling? What is the price for the Terschelling ferry? Tickets can be purchased at the ferry port or online via the website of Rederij Doeksen. Look for extensive rates on this website as well. Also check the ferry Terschelling departure times to plan your trip in advance.
All prices are per person and excluding tourist tax. You don’t have to pay tourist tax on the ferry from Terschelling to Vlieland and vice versa.
Ferry Terschelling prices – normal ferry
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free.
- A passenger (4-11 years) return ticket for the normal ferry to Terschelling costs between € 11,54 and € 14,92.
- A passenger (12-64 years) return ticket for the normal ferry to Terschelling costs between € 23,16 and € 29,98.
- A passenger (65 and older) return ticket for the normal ferry to Terschelling costs between € 20,78 en € 26,88.
Bring your bicycle on the ferry
If you bring your bike with you, this will cost between € 12,76 and € 16,76, depending on the season.
Ferry Terschelling prices – fast ferry
- Children up to 4 years old: € 15,30 return ticket
- Passenger 4-11 years old: € 29,72 return ticket
- Passenger 12-64 years old: € 44,26 return ticket
- Passenger 65 and older: € 41,28 return ticket
Ferry Terschelling to Vlieland
Want to visit Vlieland with the fast ferry? Click here.
Tickets ferry Harlingen Terschelling
You can buy a ticket for the ferry to Terschelling in different ways; through the website of Rederij Doeksen, by telephone or on site at the counter in Harlingen or on the islands. You can make a reservation by buying a ticket online. The earlier you reserve, the more certain you are of a seat on the ferry. Your ticket will show the time and date of your first trip. In the case of a return ticket, you can also specify the time and date of your return trip. The time and date can be changed afterwards; online, at the counter or at a ticket machine.
Buy tickets for the Terschelling ferry online
On the Rederij Doeksen website you can buy tickets online for the ferry to and from Terschelling.
Buy tickets by phone
You can buy (or change the date on) a ticket by phone by calling the Contact Center. The telephone number is +31 900-3635736.
Buy tickets at the terminal
You can also buy tickets at the counter in Harlingen or on Terschelling (and Vlieland). Tickets at the counter have an additional charge of € 1.50. When you buy tickets at the ticket machines at the terminals in Harlingen, Terschelling and Vlieland you don’t pay this additional charge. You can change the dates on your tickets at the ticket counter and at the ticket machines.